Web Development Foundations
Web development is one of the fastest growing fields in Information Technology. Web Developers are aspiring creators and engineers who seek to create cutting edge web solutions to help make people’s lives easier.
Take a step forward
This programme is on-demand and enrollments will be accepted until end of July
10 hours / week
- This course qualifies you to begin a career in Web Development
- This course qualifies you to apply for the full Nanodegree programme in the upcoming cohort
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (e.g. Sublime Text or VScode)
- You can independently solve and describe your solution to a math or programming problem.
- Maîtrise de l'anglais parlé et écrit
- Compétences informatiques de base
- 18 à 35 ans
- Les candidats doivent avoir l'une des nationalités suivantes : nigérian, ghanéen, sud-africain, kényan ou rwandais
- Connaissance et expérience de l'utilisation des données avec Python (Numpy et Pandas) et SQL
What will you learn?
Web Development Foundations
Learn the fundamentals of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
Which is the language we use to build the structure of any webpage.
Learn the fundamentals of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
You will understand how to make your web pages look beautiful. You will learn how to target HTML elements and adjust their styling with a huge variety of options (changing colors, element orientation, element position in page, font size of text, etc..)
Hear from Udacity Students
I think this was a very cool and fun experience. The short videos made lessons digestible and easy. The projects were also a great and made sure that the concepts sank in. There was also a great support system if you ever had a question that you couldn’t solve yourself.
This programme is much better than I thought it would be. Everything is explained clearly, making it super easy to understand. The best part is the continuous practice you get in every section of the course, so you can see yourself improving all the time. I was so afraid of starting programming because I didn’t think I could do it, but this course has given me the confidence to continue studying hard.
This is a great intro to programming and there’s so much great content in this course and really great instruction! I love that we have some workable projects as we progress through the class. Additionally, the project reviews, the live help, 1 on 1’s, access to the forums, etc. make it such that there’s always help when you need it and it makes the process of learning on your computer in your own space (be it a library or your dining room) less daunting. I’d highly recommend this course 🙂
Why You Should Study with Udacity